Hushbug Book Box July 2022 Unboxing and Review!
I love this box! It’s my second time getting it and I am thrilled. I had a glitch when ordering. When I contacted support, they were quick to respond, very helpful and so kind. Turns out it was human error! 🙂
I haven’t read the book yet, but it’s the next one in my stack of books, so I’ll be reading it soon!
In this box:
- A beautiful product card
- All Natural Body Balm – Duckish
- Hummingbird Notebook – Native Northwest – Artist: Francis Dick
- Compostable Lavender Minipot – Mano Verde
- Let It Grow Tea Towel – Danica Jubilee
- Maple Praline Almonds – Laid Back Snacks
- Muscadine Buds Hard Candy – Butterfields
- All in Your Head Essential Oil Headache Relief – Farmstead Naturals
- Dream On by Angie Hockman
I honestly loved everything but the notebook really stood out, it’s a perfect size and the cover art is so beautiful (you can see it below). The tea towel was also really nice and something I always appreciate getting. The hard candy is DELICIOUS! It’s grape flavored and so good! I was surprised by the lavender minipot and love it. Such a cool idea.
I think this was a well-curateed box and great value for the money. I highly recommend it and I will definitely continue to get it.
I can definitely say this box is helping me make more time for reading again – and that is a really good thing. Less time on my phone and more time with a book in my hand.
Jenn is a marketer with extensive experience in B2B, B2C and subscription models. Co-founding BoxSpoilers brings Jenn back to her entrepreneurial roots. This is just the beginning – she has some big plans for Box Spoilers.