As promised, here are my updated thoughts on the products in the Loti Wellness Box. I had a night of self-care and pampering and I tested all the products. Here are my thoughts…
- Loti Wellness Savour Workbook $10 – This was well written and a nice addition to the box. I personally don’t find myself drawn to workbooks very often, but I enjoyed this one.
- Grace and Stella Rescue My Hair Mask $27 – I LOVED this product. My hair was feeling a little dry and ready for some nourishment. This hair mask did the trick amazingly and it smelled good! That’s a win in my book!
- Laspa Facial Cleanser $20 – I have naturally oily and red skin with many annoying pimples (thanks genetics) so I implement a very consistent face care routine. I am open to trying new, high quality products. Let me tell you… this product did not fail me. It made my face feel soft and there was no oiliness left over – which is rare! I will definitely be purchasing directly through them!
- Buoy Easy Squeezy Electrolytes $15.99 – I am a big fan of waters that have extra electrolytes in them, so I was very excited when I saw this product. I love that they don’t add any extra sweeteners or flavors like other brands do. I like how natural and refreshing they keep it!
- Bathorium Mineral Milk Bath $22 – This right here is the star of the show… I loved this bath! I loved the smell, I loved that the package was resealable (I happen to keep mine in a jar but I can see how this is a great feature) I loved how I felt during and after the bath (very soft and relaxed) and the amount of product in the package was far more than I was expected. This one’s a 10/10 for sure.
- Jubel Naturals Intensive Repair Cream $12 – My skin is very sensitive to a lot of products, so I was hesitant to try a product like this but I’m glad I did. It smelled amazing and it made my skin feel nice almost instantly after applying.
Overall, this box was amazing! I plan to continue using most of these products. It’s refreshing to see companies who are doing a truly amazing job at creating quality products. And a round of applause to Loti Wellness for curating such an amazing box <3
Kaia is a marketing student and Social Media Manager by day. Her passion for entrepreneurism and the big goals she has for herself inspired her to head up Social Media for Box Spoilers. Her creativity and love of designing make her a perfect fit for Social Media.